Friday, June 29, 2007

Florida Mall

Well, last minute I decided to go to the Florida Mall due to the weather forcast. I arrived here at about 7:30am even though last night we were told we wouldn't be allowed in until 8am. The doors to the mall entrance were unlocked so I just let myself in. In front of the Apple store, stanchions were set-up. However, there weren't very many. It was obvious that mall security did not fully anticipate the hype surrounding this event. So, here I am #1! An Apple employee took a picture of me along with my name and said they are sending in the first at each store to corporate. Pretty neat! There are about 15-20 people here so far. Mall security has put up additional stanchions since they realized more people were continuing to show up.

Another 7 hours and 45 minutes to go!

No comments: